Last updated on July, 1st 2021
Setec eocen is part of the Setec Group. Both and any subsidiary of the Setec Group will be mentioned below as Our Company.
• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, organisation, function, favourite language, etc.)
• Use of our website information (Pages visited, duration, actions performed, etc.)
• Any data you voluntarily provide
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services or use any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our pages or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• Google Analytics
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
• Manage your account and ensure the functionalities of our products and services.
• Improve our products and services.
• Contact you with special offers on products and services we think you might like.
• Process your order.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at OVHcloud, in one of the safest datacentres in the world.
Our Company might send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us through this form.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please write to us and provide an email address and phone number for further exhanges: Setec eocen Innovation, Immeuble Central Seine, 42-52 Quai de la Rapée, 75012 Paris.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• User behaviour – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the french Information Commissioner’s Office.